Sunday, January 17, 2010

our demons have possessed.

she was shaking and speaking with swords.
her body was the devil's, her mind was torn apart.
we prayed and plead, but her soul still bled over the floor.
It was haunting her... the corner was dark and she smiled.
a smirk from hell, it stung my spine up and down.

oh little sister, why did you summon them?

number 5, and we were not alone.
shut my eyes, i haven't in years...
repeat the chant, i can't take it anymore.
flames in a ring, they won't do shit.
she falls against the ground, demons all around...
gone for now, but here to stay.

dear little sister, why did you summon them?

1 comment:

Shelter and Rain said...

Hey Kevin, I really like what you write. It is so raw and real. I am here in Thailand...i get what you are writing about...i come face to face with it too.

I wanted to write on your facebook wall but didn't see you there. hope you are doing well...

~Janie