Monday, May 26, 2008

plans...

i'm missing you today.

Photobucket

my weekend was pretty fun. strawberry festival...(the festival itself was lame but my friends there are awesome). tyler, me, phil, and jonny played hardcore music at the church...it was very br00al. i have a bunch of blisters from playing drums and a sore throat from screaming. good stuff. spent the night at phil's with paulo. watched the old narnia movie and buck rogers....haha it was hilarious. went to mcdonalds at least six times....the dollar menu is the best thing known to man.

i'm looking forward to the summer....some things i'll be doing during the summer:

-band practices every day.
-playing shows with my band.
-going to shows. (starting this saturday...As Blood Runs Black, Suicide Silence.)
-playing Oblivion.
-hanging out in the village with my homes.
-getting new friends.
-re-start a relationship. (hopefully)
ummmm ya there's more but we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

yo if you're ever bored, give me a call and lets hang out =)


-kevinlee

No comments: