Thursday, May 15, 2008

i left you a message under the pier.

i went to pismo beach yesterday. i hadn't been there in a really long time. it was nice...really warm. i brought my fisheye and took some cool pictures under the pier and stuff. i didn't go surfing or anything. just walked around. i really don't surf anymore. strange, i used to enjoy it.

there have been so many good times at that beach. i found myself thinking of those times yesterday and wishing that they were now and here to stay. but things are different now, thanks to me. its just so ironic.

why didn't you want me to teach you? you know i wanted you to learn so we could enjoy (what used to be) my favorite passtime together. well that opportunity is long gone.

by the time this is over, i'll be too tattered to even attempt to re-start. and i wouldn't do that to you anyways. maybe when my life is on track we can try again.

-kevinlee

1 comment:

Nathan Anders said...

dude... you dont like surfing now?